Re: Big Al's House o' Parts

>Al,
>
>I'm ready to buy the item below for my '70 Notch. Just last question,
>what's the condition?
>
>Sincerely,
>Yevgheny.
>

>> All -              Fast & Notch -
>>                      Rear Seat Cover (w/armrest, top and botom)
>>                      Black Vinyl  $20

Yevgheny : All of the interiors that I mentioned are new in box.  never
installed.
"Jason Cornfeld" <crashovd@relia.net> has already expressed intrest in the
seat bottom.

Jason:  I'll look for your front seats, It would be advisable to buy the
front covers now because it is not likely that you will find good recovered
seats!  $80 for the set!  TMI now wants  $132 for the set!

To both: I am sending you both this message so that you both know what is
transpiring.
To be fair, Jason spoke first for the back seat.

Big Al

"The rarest-of-the-rare Volkswagens"
Type 3 Cabriolet Prototype Project
http://www.autographica.com/t3cpp.html