Re: Seats, now Seat belts

> > Provisions for shoulder belts were built into T-3's as of I believe '67
> > even though they were optional equipment.

Maybe earlier - I have a '65 Squareback with factory '66 shoulder belts
(they have a VW stamp and date).

Of course, '66 could be for the '67 model year.

With my love for options, I actually have been wondering if it was one...

Later,
Everett Barnes              The Type II and III Experience
ebus@ebus.simplenet.com     http://ebus.simplenet.com/Volkswagen