Re: VW lamp cover

<< Are these for headlights, or what? They sound cool! Details! If they fit
 the Ghia, I want! Are they available? >>

No, they're for the fog lights (aka driving lights) and wouldn't fit the
headlights. They are about 5" in diameter and have an elastic backing so they
fit snuggly on the lamp. they also have a little tiny clear *window* in the
mid-section on the front. The VW is inked on in white right in the middle of
the cover itself. When I was at the Colubus, OH show, I had them with me and I
think Greg saw them, so maybe he knows more aout them. Anyone else (Lee?) have
more info on them ?
Aaron, they're right up your alley because they have "Volkswagen Australia" on
the label. :-)

-kevin