Seats

Everyone please.

I need a set of lowback seats that will fit a 1970 T-III Fastback if you
know where I can get some please let me know. I am in Utah. I will be in
Vegas around the beginning of june, and I will be in California for the
1998 VW Classic in irvine meadows and I intend to stay there a few days so
if you are in those areas thats when I will be there and you wont have to
ship =)

Jason
1970 T-III Fastback