VW lamp cover accessory

When I bought my notch, the PO gave me a box full of goodies. Most of it went
to use when I restored it. Some of the stuff was neat, like a bag full of NOS
rocker panel molding clips (!), trip speedo's, side draft carbs, and something
I haven't seen before. It's a bag of blue lamp covers. On the label it says
"Volskwagen Australia... Lamp Covers... All Types...", and the part number is
VA 335. I opened the bag and put them on my fog lights that I have on the
notch. They're really cool looking. They even have a small VW in the middle in
white ink. Has anyone seen these ? I've been meaning to ask before, but I just
remembered when I caught sight of them in my basement. Just wonderin'........

kevin
'63 notch