Seats

Thanks for the responses on the swapping of old type3 front low back
seats in place of my high backs.  A lot of people e-mailed in regards to
safety.....Nice to know people look out for others.  Anyway...thanks for
all of the responses, I'm sure I'll find out very soon who is right
about the fit.

I know that this is very early in the stages.....but wow.....web pages
are not fun to produce if you don't have a clue.  Anyway....I finally
posted a few photos.....don't pay attention to the rest of the
junk....scan down to the JPG files.

Http://www.Geocities.com/Motorcity/Garage/1333/

See ya tomorrow when I get to my pc

Teebone......pumpkin's in February!