Re: notch on AT&T ad ?

In a message dated 98-02-03 10:07:19 EST, Sppinner@aol.com writes:

<< On the AT&T ad with Paul Reiser, the one with him poking fun at the "3-2-1"
 stickers, there seems to be a notch in the garage scene. It's probably just
 me, but it does appear that way. It looks like it has the cool overrider
 bumpers too !
 Anyone else notice that ?

 -kevin

Hey, I think you are correct....I was waiting for another view of the
commercial to confirm (I've seen it only once and was caught flat-footed
{brained ;^)}

I saw another commerial over the holidays for Maxwell House coffee, once again
only once, where some people were pushing a tan squareback in blowing snow (I
think)

Buck

67 SB