Re: The Classic

Jason=> is anyone else going to the VW Classic

I'm planning to be there! Look for the T3 Ghia in silver and pewter
metallic.

RichardS=> these plastic guides broke into  hundred pieces. Where
        => can I find replacement for them?

This question comes up often, but the parts are completely unavailable.

It doesn't seem like they'd be all that hard to repro -- why doesn't
anyone make them? Has anyone come up with a useful substitute?

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KGhia 1600 (progressing nicely now!)