rear wiper

I was thinking of the washer try the system out of a Subaru wagon the
container was  a plastic bag and would not get to much into the way

James

Actually I wanna knw if any one has put LED's into the liscens plate light
for a third brake light ( I thought it would be a good place for it )

Hey there was a system in J.C. Whitney way back that mounted outside on the
glass for a wiper hum I have not seen it lately