Tires (again)

Anyone have experience with Cooper Sportsmaster GLT tires in the 165R15
size?  My local Cooper dealer has these for $40 each.  Looking at Coopers
website (http://www.coopertire.com/), they look like a petty decent tire.
Load rating is 1168 @ 44 psi.

Any comments before I go and buy these for Maggie?  My other alternative
is going and buying BF Goodrich radials from Coker Tire in Tennessee fo
$79.00 a piece.

---
  \/  John T. Croteau     1971 VW Squareback RestoCustom Project (Maggie)
 \/\/ johnc@geekopolis.com                   http://geekopolis.com/maggie