Re: Dash and Vents for 71 Notch Question

>Hello All,
>
>	I have a 71 Notch and I am starting to collect parts for the
>restoration. The first question I have, Is spending 150 dollars for an
>original dash pad too much, the price includes shipping. Second, in the
>middle of my dashboard there two holes for the fresh air system, my
>problem is that one of the holes is missing the directional control
>plastic valve, where might I find one of these plastic valves, are they
>avaliable.
>
>Thanks for the replies Steve in Illinois

Hello Steve,

You don't want that dash pad,  give me the phone number so that I can...
...well...
...dispose of it for you...       Yea, that's it...

I don't really want it for my Notch, no, no, no...  ummm...

Really, if it is an Original NOS dash pad, try to find another.
At any other price.  At all.

Now you know why it's $150.

I'd give $200 if it is NOS ORIGINAL.

JC Whitney offered a remake (acceptible quality) for $100 US about 10 years
ago.
I heard they don't offer it anymore.

You want to make $50US?  Get it for me, and I'll send you the cash.

Big Al