The knowitall thread

Greetings,

The April 97 issue of DB's and Hot VW's has a spread on Mike Fischer's Squareback, which has a rear wiper on it, so it can be done.  It unfortunately doesn't mention the wiper at all in the article, so what it came from is anybody's guess.  Wow, that's a love it/hate it car if ever there was one.  Gotta be the most idiotic car on the road, and I'd give a toe to drive it just once!  I personally would not do this to my car, but it's not my car, and it was obviously a dream come true for this fellow, so right on!  This is a car that will be on the road for many many years, and be ye custom or resto, that's what's most important in my mind.

Curt
70 sb
75 Westy.