wiper subject!

Since we are in the topic of installing rear wiper....how about if I take
both front windshield wipers and install one big one (in the middle)....I
think it will look nice..any ideas?  ;-)  just joking..lets have peace and
do what ever you want to your boloved T3. have you seen what was done to the
Notchback in the last VW Trends?....I do not like the canvas color
tho...other than that it looks ok....

    Luis