Re: Sorry...

Jason

    You can get the history on you volkswagen by sending a letter to the
Wolfsburg VW Museum
Attatched is a copy of my letter to them. It has the Museum address and
names, It also costs 10 German Marks.

If you need more info just let me know
Steve in IL 71 Notch

crashovd wrote:

> Does anyone know how to get a hold of VW to get info on your car ie:
> When sold Shipped to where who bought it.. et. etc...? and another
> thing! is anyone else going to the VW Classic in Aneheim on the 13-14 of
> June?!? This will be my First Big show that I am actually in. and I
> would like to be able to know someone when I am there in the good `ol
> T-III Row. =) later guys!
>
> Jason
>   1970 T-III Fastback

Attachment converted: Lakshmi:VW Birthcertificate.doc (WDBN/MSWD) (00013ADC)