Sorry...

Does anyone know how to get a hold of VW to get info on your car ie:
When sold Shipped to where who bought it.. et. etc...? and another
thing! is anyone else going to the VW Classic in Aneheim on the 13-14 of
June?!? This will be my First Big show that I am actually in. and I
would like to be able to know someone when I am there in the good `ol
T-III Row. =) later guys!

Jason
  1970 T-III Fastback