Re: The "KnowItAll" '73 SqrBk..

Mike,
    I guess by your standards both my wife and I are idiots.  We have been
tossing around the idea of a rear wiper/washer for a while.  Tell me, what is
idiotic about wanting to customize a car to your tastes?  Makes good sense to
me.  Just because you don't agree doesn't make it wrong.  Wasn't somebody
saying something or other about karma?
Tom
P.S.  I think the wiper off of a Colt Vista would work!