Re: running on

Reply to the message of Monday February 2, 1998 18:39 -0500

On Mon, 2 Feb 1998, Minette, Mike wrote:

>my first question is how many of you have a running on problem? (
>wondering if
>this is normal, with the awful quality of gas we get these days...and
>yes...it's timed right).

I have had a running on problem, and the cause is a bad cutoff.  They
were both bad, and I only found one.  Replacing the one cutoff was enough
to make the problem be unusual instead of every time.  I didn't want to
pay for another 6v cutoff, especially since my next thing will probably be
to take off anything 6v about the car.

Since I haven't gotten any offers on my squareback, I see no "value" to be
"lessened" by converting it to 12v.

--
g-r-a-t-e-f-u-l-l-y---[   email:<fishbowl@conservatory.com>
]---l-i-v-i-n-g

Humans?  From what I have been reading, it didn't even cross my mind that
I was dealing with humans.