Re: Re[2]: Look at this squareback

Exactly!  I know I am investing close to $10k on Maggie.  Could I ever
sell her for this price when I am done?  Hell no.  I am investing this
much money into her mainly so I can keep her for many more years down
the road.  I am also making modifications and customizations for ME cause
it is my car and I require certain things, such as custom seats, in order
to be comfortable.

Mods that I make may not appeal to everyone.. that is their problem.
There are alot of things on this $20k Squareback that I don't like nor
agree with.. exactly why I don't think it is worht $20k.

Anyhoo.. just more babble from me.

---
  \/  John T. Croteau       1971 VW Squareback RestoCustom Project (Maggie)
 \/\/ johnc@geekopolis.com                     http://geekopolis.com/maggie