Dash and Vents for 71 Notch Question

Hello All,

	I have a 71 Notch and I am starting to collect parts for the
restoration. The first question I have, Is spending 150 dollars for an
original dash pad too much, the price includes shipping. Second, in the
middle of my dashboard there two holes for the fresh air system, my
problem is that one of the holes is missing the directional control
plastic valve, where might I find one of these plastic valves, are they
avaliable.

Thanks for the replies Steve in Illinois