Re: T3: help please

Wojciech Dawicki wrote:

> I have posted this before and I was surprised that nobody knew how to remove
> the stearing wheel(late 72-73). Please help me.

Ok, this one's easy... easier than changing a tire actually.

A - pop the cover off the center of the steering wheel
B - remove the large nut in the center of the steering wheel
C - pull on the steering wheel

You now have a loose steering wheel in your hands. Don't do this while driving...
;-)

That's it...

T o M