[no subject]

>Any time we are watching a video that was shot from 1962- on I am constantly
>scanning the background scenes for Type 3's and of course shouting out if I
>see one!

Movie: Witness, starring Harrison Ford
Date: I forget,  late 80's I think
Item to watch for: '70's Square that Harrison drives and works on.

I hear another FAQ listing for vwtype3.org coming on...

For a title how about:

"Type 3 Watchers"

"Typ 3 Spotters Guide"

"TV T-3's"

"Square-vision"

"Square-spotting"

"America's Most Wanted"             oops sorry that's taken  ; )

Big Al

"The rarest-of-the-rare Volkswagens"
Type 3 Cabriolet Prototype Project
http://www.autographica.com/t3cpp.html