I confess, i'm an ADDICT also

Hi GANG,
 I have Three, Type-3 projects, i'm working on now. But I have 4
Type-3's, you would think i've seen enough. OH NO, not me. I'm driving
along in heavy traffic. Then my 11 year old son, spots a Type-3's rear
end about six blocks away. My addiction, kicks in. Like a surgeon, my
son and I start checking, our seat belts, roll the windows up. And
we're off, driving like a mad man, zigging, and a zagging through
traffic. Breaking every law know to man, just to pull up next to this
car, and check it out. Grinning we give, the other driver a "Thumbs-Up".
And we are satisfided. The problem is my ADDICTION, has passed to my
KIDS. My 3 year old, is learning fast. Have a "TYPE-111 DAY"
Carson
63 Pro Stock Drag Notch
65 Sunroof Notch (major project)
63 European Sqbk