Re: running on

>my first question is how many of you have a running on problem? ( wondering
if
>this is normal, with the awful quality of gas we get these days...and
>yes...it's timed right).

I do not know. before i was having bad gas mileage, but after a good tune up
and carb adjustment my gas mileage has improve. I can fill him up with 10$,
drive for about an hour or so (60-65mph) to Austin, TX, get lost for another
hour or so, get back home and have a little less that 1/2 tank. i think that
is pretty goog mileage...I need to figure out my mileage in a near future..

    Luis