[T3] top speed

I've seen Toby's ride and it is capable, though my experiece of his ride
was pushing the low-end envelope.

My car has burried the needle and the speedo is a 120 unit...however,
this not the top of my motor...still had usable rpm left.  Alot has to
do with gearing, and since most of us stay around the speed laws, low
end torque is more important than high end horsepower.

Brian 'I am a BLACK HOLE' Fye