Re: [T3] caught with my amps down...

Good idea with the spare distributor, Stan!  I pulled out the actual
distributor and did the same trick.  With the battery charged, the
injectors now fire (when the distributor is turned) and the ignition
spark seems normal now.  I got it to fire briefly after doing the
distributor trick, but not start.  Gonna check out the starter wire that
connects to terminal 18 (I think) on the ECU for starting mode.  Didn't
have much time to work on it today.

Jake