Re: [T3] Different Motors

ForrestR=> I want something with power but reliable also and i'm not
        => going to get that with a 1600.

I daresay there are more than a few people here who get reliability and
power from their 1600s, as I do. Have you ever worked with a VW before?

=> I'm trying to imagine how a chevy 4.3 v6 could be put, as a mid
=> engine cofiguration ...

Well, I'd say you get an A for ambition, and I expect you'll gain a lot
of engineering experience from trying. Are you sure you wouldn't rather
experiment on a Japanese surf truck or something?

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KGhia 1600