[T3] Now what?????????

God , why ???????????

That's what I thoght 3 seconds after I start my engine.

Well I just put my self rebuild engine (after a stud fix) and my
4 years on the shelf auto-trans plus my new singel quit-pack
and start her up. well she did start up but the ideal speed of
the engine is going up and down , with misfire, and when I
start her (cold engine) it seems that the choke dose not work and I have to
pump the pedal to keep her running, at
driving - no power up hills , back-fire down hills and if I press
the pedal more then half the way to the floor it seems like the engine is
choking . I check the the timing and it's O.K
I pull the spark waiers to check the spark and - No' 1 - little
respund , No' 2 - no respund , No' 3 - good respund , No' 4 -
good respund, ther were spark on all of them.
please help
don't forget - it's a carb engine with auto trans.

forgive my english my mind is in somthing else (you can ges?)

Assaf
70' Notch