[T3] subaru motor!!!

Toby wondered and i'll answer,
The Subaru 2.5 High Output w/FI minus core to exchange is $5k...I am in
the process of getting dimensions and things to cram one into my
mid-engine notch...I checked into it last year at lenght!  The 2.5 w/
the alternate computer chip will turn out 200,000 miles and give you a
paultry 28-31 MPG!!!  This unit will also, if that unfortunate day
occurs, drive home on 2 cylinders.  It automatically, don't you love
that word, recurves the spark to idle semi-smooth and get you home!!!

As an aside...the current owner of my 64 notch just bought a parts notch
of the 62 variety that had been punched in the front.  And guess
what...It was my FIRST notch!!!  It is a small world!

Brian 'So dark it's a BLACK HOLE' Fye