[T3] More on A's into B's...

I am guessing that VW had a "silent" recall at some point, probably
in 69-70, and exchanged a lot of the "A"s for "B"s, and this must
have been when Bosch rebuilt some of the "A"s into "B"s, to support
that program.  Does anyone KNOW if, and when, VW actually did this?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!  I will have to call VOA next week at work and
worry someone needlessly about this...  And I know just the person to
call.....

Scott (The evil side speaks...)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]