[T3] Merry Chrsitmas

Just wanted to say maerry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.

I hope you and your families have a most marvelous holiday season filled
with hope, laughter, and that race set you've always wanted.

Remember, this is the time of year miracles happen.  Keep the faith!

Charlie Ford
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. "
- Mark Twain (1835-1910)

http://www.tiora.net/~keen/charlie/charlie.html

"The Search for the Beginning of Wind"