Re: [T3] VWTrends

On a stock engine ,I would recommend a single muffler setup because it
helps with the backpressure the stock motor was designed to run with in
the first place.On a stock motor , the extra power comes from the
extractor itself (not the muffler),BUT you still need backpressure  to
keep everthing happening;-).