Re: [T3] my never ending quest for disc brakes.

I don't even believe that the counter monkeys at B&S have the decency to
drive VW's, much less a GTI.  I have dealt with Steve in the past over
the phone, and he's a genuine help.  He knows his TIII stuff and didn't
try and B.S. me into buying parts I didn't need.  Still too pricey
though...

Jake Kooser