RE: [T3] my never ending quest for disc brakes.

Dan...DanDanDanDanDan, you don't need a booster and a proportioning valve
ain't nuthin'.  My stock, 4-wheel disc brake 914 doesn't have a booster and
neither does some of the other Porsches and other 4-disc brake vehicles.  At
worst you'll just have to push a little harder...I do the same thing for my
1700-lb. clutch, no big deal.  A proportioning valve, if it's really needed,
can be found in many after-market Porsche suppliers, and fully adjustable.
You know, I'm sure the American car after-market has them as well, and in
pretty anodized and chrome finishes to boot :)

Don't worry bud-dy, the Dark Side is always there for ya with just the right
answers.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, boringly bone-stock
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/

P.S. Drove the Jetta on the newly iced roads this morn...boy, I sure miss
the surefootedness of my Squareback!  Front wheel drive
SSSUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKSSSSS!