Re: [T3] FFFFRRRRUSTRATING brake problem!

Jim you mentioned that you rebuild the calipers, I have a bunch of 66,67 and
68 era units(all looking the same and not knowing the modle changes). Where do
you get the guts to rebuild a unit and how much $$$ are they. I was allways
told to just buy the Brazil stuff(compleet ready to intall caliper) because
its less exspensive. But I allways found that that hard to belive. How can
some rubber parts cost more than a compleet new caliper. Shed some light for
me if you could.
thanks
jason