[T3] Some good news!

I just recieved a box from Dave Cormack...tech editor of VW trends.
While recieving the box itself was a comedy of errors:  in the shower
and fully lathered when the fed ex guy rang the bell, the box it self
was a nice suprise.

Here's the deal:
I met Dave via e-mail, and after some chatroom conversation have been in
touch with him regularly.  One day he stated that he was headed to 'OLD
SPEED' to pic up their (Trends) new magazine project.  I said, "Can you
pick me up an 'Old Speed' front window sticker?"  Let me know how much I
owe you and I'll send the cash.  He didn't respond to that...multiple
lines of VW thoughts at the same time.  Well, in this FED EX overnight
box, was the Old Speed sticker, a new trends magazine and a note that
said...Merry Christmas and it's on me!  What I nice gentleman.

Got to love that VW world!!!!  BTW, the new ride is a true resto-custom
with radar rims and all!

In a Dark Cloud, not Tom's though...
Brian Fye