Re:odd & end front end parts needed

>Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 00:25:00 EST
>From: My65notch@aol.com
>To: type3@vwtype3.org
>Subject: [T3] odd & end front end parts needed.
>
>I found a source for type 3 disc brake rotors "pre-drilled" for the 911
>pattern and CB's rear disc brake kit will bolt up to the type3 so it looks
>like this is really gonna happen.
>I purchased a set of 69 disc brake spindles from a listee but I still need a
>set of "lh and rh steering levers " these bolt to the spindles and the tie
>rods bolt to them. I"ll get the bearings and races and calipers and pads
>locally and then slap a set of rotors to 'em and go. I'm going to need a new
>master cylinder ? someone mentioned a 19mm dual cicuit unit ? with the dual
>outlet reservoir ?
>
>Thanks, Dan

                hmmmmm......When I removed my crusty old front drums, I
tried for a day to get one side to separate from the tie rods. I unbolted
them from the drums, and they bolted right up to the 71(?)--> disk spindles.
I was soooo
happy! Strange tho?!? Go to the JY and find a used dual outlet resovoir, the
hard pipes, and while youre at the FLAPS, get a few feet of the blue brake hose.
I dont know about the rear rotors tho.....

Remember...smile as you plummit deeper, deeper, deeper into the dark side;)

May the force propell you.

Chad
dark, dark 65 notch