Re: [T3] Blown Headlights

About the only thing I can think of is that your regulator is stuck
and you're getting too high a voltage.  Might be the right side has a
higher resistance ground and that keeps it from burning out.  In any
case, check the voltage, would be the logical place to start anyway.
Compare right side and left side and see what you get with the engine
running.