[T3] Help! I'm a prisoner in an evil server...

The past two days I have tried to send postings to and expected to
receive postings from various individuals on the list, but our server
has crashed repetitively and unrepentantly.  So, I don't know which
of my messages have gotten thru, but I know for sure nuthin' has come
this way.

If anyone has tried to email to me and concluded that I am an aloof
snob for not answering, please try again.  (But don't necessarily
abandon the snob theory)

Good to be back.  A day without T3 postings is like a day without
tofu.

Now, if the server will only stay up until I can hit the "send"
button...

Phil
dillard@suu.edu