[T3] Stupid Me (was 73 fasty ignition problem)

OK...first I wanted to thank everyone who responded to my ignition
question...all were good suggestions but the true answer proved to be
completely my fault (well, sort of)...

Muir says that the ignition advance for the 73 type III should be 5 degreed
ATDC (so 5 degrees to the left of the TDC mark when looking at the pulley
from the rear of the car, as shown in one of P. Anshwanden's diagrams)...

However, the sticker on the intake air housing says that the advance should
be 5 degrees to the right of the TDC mark (so 5 degrees BTDC? or was the
diagram wrong in Muir?)...so last night I checked the timing (dynamically
with a timing light) and it was at TDC (can't even get it correctly
wrong)...so I reset it to 5 degrees to the right of the TDC mark and all
was well...BTW, on my pulley there are several notches:

The first is 5 degrees ATDC...the second is TDC...the third is 5 degrees
BTDC...the forth is 7.5 degrees BTDC, right?

Thanks again,
-Doug
69 auto FI square (for sale)
73 FI fasty