RE: FI Ignition Problem (73 fastback)

Oh really?  Hmm, maybe the mechanical style is awkward (never worked with it
so I don't know) or the American stuff is bad, but I dare say the Bosch FI
is pretty damn good and straight forward.  I find it easier to understand
and work with than the carbs.  Performance and emissions are better than
carbs as well.  Carbs are the ones that suck.

My three cents,
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, boringly bone-stock
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/