RE: [T3] for the s. african who's address i have forgotten

In answer to your questions:

1) I am a white South African, meaning I have a traditional Afrikaans
surname and a white skin tone (everyone has to be born somewhere). Ps. most
white people with a history of more than 5 generations have black blood in
them any way, so in answer to your question I am a mixed breed

2) In order to be a African you have to live in Africa. Be proud of where
you live and if it is in Norway then call yourself a Norwegian with pride.
As far as I am concerned there are NO European Africans (white people living
in Africa) or African Americans only Africans in Africa and Americans in
America. NUF SED!

3) In South Africa we have approx. 65 million people and 12 different ethnic
groups. 70% of us are black, 20% are white and the rest are a mix of what is
left (you name it, it is here)

Please don't quote me in the next issue of TIME or People as these figures
are not accurate.

Carl van Tonder
66 Fast (VWrankenstein)