[T3] Anyone wanna swap???

I have some parts for a 71 square and need spares and other things for my
66 fastback.  Anybody wanna do some good ole fashoined bartering and trading?

The high points of the 71 parts I have would be:

Rear deck lid, good shape, no rust
Fuel Pump, electric for fuel injected....damn thing cost three hundred
bucks from RMM.
Turn signal assemblies, complete, front and rear

Also have some beetle parts and some late model westy parts.

and other asundry items.

E amil me private.

Charlie Ford
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. "
- Mark Twain (1835-1910)

www.tiora.net/~keen/charlie/charlie.html

"The Search for the Beginning of Wind"