Re: [T3] Engine Q

If the bearings are still "new" and their fit in the case is good,
there should be no reason to replace them again.

I recommend RIMCO in the Los Angeles area for case work.  Have them
install "case savers" in ALL your stud holes.  These are steel
inserts, threaded on the ID and OD.  They will not pull out.

Since you wrote "again" I am wondering what you did to repair this
the first time.  Case savers are a permanent fix.  If you ever pull
case savers out of your case you know that the heads were grossly
overtightened.

Jim

Well the bearings have only a 40k on, so thay partly new.
I live in Israel , no one here ever heard on case savers or a Notchback
(only bugs
every were). last time that the engine pull a stud  the machine shop fit a
larg O.D
stud , so this time I fit a case savers (if I ever find were to buy them).

Assaf
70'Notch