[T3] One Hundred Type III's in Upstate New York!!!

I contacted Joe Poquette ( joepoq@slic.net) the guy mentioned in the
post w/500 VW's in New York about Type III stuff I need. It turns out
that he has somewhere around 100 Type III's & in addition he does
machine work & can ship even engines. A hundred Type III's, has anyone
seen that many in one place? ( not counting Wolfsburg or a shipping yard
25+ years ago) I doubt, being in N.Y., that he has any good sheet metal,
but who knows, I didn't ask. I would recommend Joe to anyone on this
list.

- Erich
- '83 Honda Civic ( rusty but trusty)
- '71 Squareback ( not rusted but engine's busted)
- '66 Beetle ( squashed...but soon to start a new life...)