[T3] my fastback VIN 3112059359

Ok, this is it.  I am going to reduce my Fastback to it's component
parts.  This decision is based on the fact that this blasted car has RUST
everywhere.  I took the left rear fender off of the car and found spots
that had rusted thru the inner structure.  I also found rust holes on the
panel that the engine cover rests on.
And this is on top of the usual rust.  (floor pans, front fenders, front
inner wheel houses, ect..)  Even the C-pillars have rust holes...

So now that decision has been made, I am going to save money for the next
VW...

Scott Keck
VIN 3112059359 R.I.P