[T3] Tire diameter, circumference

With the debate of speedo accuracy in mind (plus someone's prompting on
what was the correct tire size...) I went out this morning and measured a
Remington 6.00x15 Polyester with very good tread.  This tire is not
mounted on a rim and therefore does not have proper inflation. This is
what I came up with using a tape measure. (Stanley)

Circumference = approx 81 inches

Diameter = approx 25.5 inches

(Silly side note, Juno's spell check wants to change the x15 in the tire
size into the Roman numeral xvi.)
Scott Keck
71 Fastback, one tire in grave