RE: [T3] gas Tank Cleaning

---James MacNaughton  wrote:

> Any decent radiator shop will be able to boil out your gas tank
perfectly.

Aparently not in california.... I just called a radiator shop... they
said that they used to do it but new regulations would have made them
purchase a 75,000 permit each year to continue doing it.... he said he
was one of the last one's to do it also.... mentioned some place in
stockton Ca that would do it for about $250.... I think I'll just try
cleaning it myself....

Robert
M(ýken back