Re: [T3] Cargo area lining?

Well, on my '71 I still have the cargo mat, although it's
det%ĢIng.  The original material under is a fiberboard-type
material like masonite, has stood up pretty well.  It depends on what
you plan on doing with the cargo area.  If you really want to haul
stuff, I'd look for some tempered masonite to go over the original
metal(take care of the rust first), then look for some rubber rug
runner material to go over that. Otherwise, look for some good
indoor-outdoor carpet material or get one of the kits.  I use an old
truck mud flap I picked up to cover the holes in the mat for hauling
stuff.