RE: [T3] Cargo area lining?

Not a bad idea (bedliner).  Mine's still got remnants of the rubber mat, and
the carpet that replaced it *was* everywhere (boy, those guys at the
U-Fix-It car wash were mad when I jammed their vacuum up).  I've got a
Mexican blanket covering up the tatters of the original mat at the moment.
There was a mat at the San Antonio junkyard that still had the words 'Ab'
and 'Zu' on it.  Sadly it was just about totally destroyed otherwise.

How are you affixing this to the surfaces?  I'd love to know, I'm tired of
having that hodge-podged.

Secondly, I'm missing one of the little 'feet' that protrude from the
trailing edge of the engine cover, do they sell those?