[T3] FW: 500 VW's INæÐD UPSTATE NY (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 08:19:37 -0500
From: "Park, Keith J (CRD)" <parkkj@crd.ge.com>
To: "'gregm@vwtype3.org'" <gregm@vwtype3.org>
Subject: FW: 500 VW's IN JUNKYARD UPSTATE NY

Greg... post this to the list if you see fit, its from a local club member, who, unfortunately is a
thing nut but a nice guy and there is a lot of T3 stuff in the lot.  I will be checking it out as
soon as I get time (and warmth).  Hope to resub this weekend if I get the parts in for the computer
and it all works.

Keith